- This event has passed.
For Foreman Level 1
January 13, 2017 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For Foreman Certificate Program
January 13, 2017
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (lunch will be provided)
Looking for a way to establish a career path for your best field workers while getting a competitive advantage? TARC is hosting the official NRCA For FOREMAN Class Level I at a special member pricing! Register your top crew members!
This NRCA education is targeted for Foreman/Middle Managers and will be held on Friday, Jan. 13 at the Four Points by Sheraton in Brentwood, TN. This all day class will benefit your “front-line personnel” who have challenging roles in your company, which ultimately affects your overall bottom line!
What’s in it for your workers?
Upon completing the For Foreman Certificate Program, your foreman will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with their crews
- Explain the process of completing a roofing job, from sales to final billing, and how a foreman’s performance affects the entire process
- Speak with company personnel and customers about roof systems, providing rationale for system and material choices
- Demonstrate a proficiency in basic math skills applicable to a roofing foreman’s role
- List responsibilities of various roofing company personnel
- Affect job-site behavior and culture through training
- Implement effective safety systems on job sites
What’s in it for your company?
Through NRCA’s For Foreman Certificate Program, your company will;
- Build credibility with your customers and prospects to drive sales
- Invest in your most valuable resource by establishing a career path for your most dedicated workers
- Build confidence in your best workers to improve their performance
- Gain a competitive advantage and market differentiation by committing to continuing education and the highest standards of roofing professionalism.