- This event has passed.
Foreman OSHA Leadership Training by SOS
January 9, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs | 700 Cool Springs Blvd | Franklin, TN 37067
MEMBERS $48 | NONMEMBERS $94
TARC is hosting the official Foreman OSHA Leadership Training by SOS at a special member pricing! Register your top crew members. Participants will eat a special lunch with attendees of the Mid-Winter Meeting. Lunch is provided.
Build your company by investing in your employees! Your foreman now have an opportunity to learn the critical leadership skills and applicable OSHA regulations to manage the health and safety of your projects. This safety leadership training not only helps you comply with state and federal regulations and general contractor safety programs, but will also give your company a competitive edge in an ever more complex market.
Participants will receive an official wall certificate and wallet card that are compliant with the training documentation requirements of OSHA!
This course reviews discussions about communication and management techniques with a focus on how to comply with OSHA and general contractor safety requirements with customers and in handling customer complaints. Additionally, leaders will be given real world techniques to help coach employees. This program includes exercise and conversations to develop leadership skills for these key company leaders.
What’s in it for your company?
Through SOS Safety Leadership Training, your company will:
- Build credibility with your customers and prospects to drive sales
- Invest in your most valuable resource by establishing a career path for your most dedicated workers
- Gain a competitive advantage and market differentiation by committing to continuing education and the highest standards of roofing professionalism
- Receive training from OSHA authorized instructors on the following OSHA Standards:
- 1926 Subpart E – Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- 1926 Subpart H – Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- 1926 Subpart M – Fall Protection
- 1926 Subpart X – Stairways and Ladders
- 1926 Subpart I – Tools – Hand and Power
What’s in it for your workers?
Upon completing the SOS Safety Leadership Training Program, your foreman will be able to:
- Speak with company personnel and customers intelligently about OSHA regulations and industry best practices for roofing safety
- Demonstrate a proficiency in Fall Protection, Material Handling, Safe Chemical Use, Hand and Power Tool Safety, OSHA Inspection Processes and Safety Leadership Techniques
- List responsibilities of various roofing company personnel
- Effective job-site behavior and culture through training, coaching and accountability
Instructor: Isaac Itofe, CPESC, CHST
Isaac Itofe is well known as one of the nation’s top health and safety professionals. Mr. Itofe is a degreed professional with over ten years of hands-on experience in all aspects of Safety Management and Loss Control and Leadership in a variety of fields including nuclear, commercial, and heavy construction. Isaac is an OSHA authorized instructor in construction and has developed and delivered safety programs for multiple large and small companies. Isaac holds the designation of Construction Health and Safety Technician from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals. In addition, he has experience in engineering, environmental, and geotechnical inspection including roadways and bridges. Isaac is thoroughly versed in erosion and sediment control and holds the designation of Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control. Isaac is thoroughly versed in insurance risk analysis and loss control auditing including performing Builders Risk and Full Perspective assessments. Isaac’s greatest strengths are his ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, and his versatility derived from his diverse background.
Brought to you by Safety Operation Services (SOS), a team of certified passionate safety professionals with a variety of expertise in multiple industries. We pride ourselves on helping clients to build and maintain world class safety programs that their employees and clients will want to be a part of. More information and training resources are available at www.thesospros.com.